Thursdays. They're the unwanted buffer day before Friday. Friday-Eve, if you well. Nothing fun happens on Thursdays.
We're taking Thursdays back with a new series of events. Each Thursday for the next six weeks (minus Thanksgiving, obviously), we'll be tapping a little something special and inviting a few of our favorite food trucks out to make the most of your almost-weekend.
Here's what we know so far:
- Nov 3: Firestone Walker Bretta Weisse and Mario's Cart, featuring a suggested pairing with their ceviche tostadas.
- Nov 10: Firestone Walker Helldorado Blonde Barleywine and the Roaming Hog food truck.
- Nov 17: Perennial Abraxas (and variants) and the Grumpy Gaucho food truck
- Nov 24: Closed for Thanksgiving
- Dec 1: Oskar Blues Brewery tappings (more details soon) and the Roaming Hog food truck
- Dec 8: Some crazy Avery Brewing tappings and Mario's Cart
- Dec 15: Beer and Chocolate Pairing with The Bruery (tickets on sale soon)
- Dec 22: Pipeworks Tappings and the Roaming Hog Food Truck
Thursdays don't have to be boring. Let's make them the days they deserve to be.