We like to bring cool things to the 'burbs. It's kind of our thing. As most of you know, FOBAB is taking place in Chicago this weekend and the folks who got tickets are going to have a great time. If you didn't get a ticket, we'd like to offer up a few barrel-aged beers of our own from some of our favorite people and breweries!
Starting Thursday, we will be pouring several barrel-aged beers until they run out. We hope there's some here for you as late as Sunday, but we make no promises. Here's the lineup for #FauxBAB:
- Penrose/18th Street Wild 18 Oak-Aged Brett IPA (2015 FOBAB Entry)
- Marz Bourbon-Barrel Aged Blueberry Bubbly Creek Berliner (2015 FOBAB Entry)
- Central State Totes McOaks Oak-Aged Brett Ale (2015 FOBAB Entry)
- Avery Raspberry Sour Oak-Aged Wild Ale w/ Raspberries
- Solemn Oath Full Mallow Jacket Heaven Hill Bourbon Barrel-Aged (20 months) Double Stout
- Firestone Walker Barrelworks Sour Opal Oak-Aged American Gueuze Style Ale
We may even throw some additional barrel-aged beers in the mix, if we get the opportunity. Come on in this weekend and enjoy some amazing barrel-aged beers from some pretty fantastic breweries. Oh! And, when you post what you're drinking on social media, go ahead and use #FauxBAB.