Every Halloween, we like to party with our friends from Stone Brewing. This year, we're giving you plenty of time to get your costumes figured out and the date on your calendars.
We'll be tapping some fantastic Stone beers and chowing down on Chuck's Wood-Fired Pizza. Meanwhile, we'll have all kinds of prizes for our costume contest and giveaways throughout the evening. The beer list includes:
- Punk In Drublic Hoppy Lager (Collaboration w/ NOFX)
- 2015 Anejo Tequila Barrel-Aged Xocoveza
- Vengeful Spirit IPA
- Dr. Frankenstone's Monster IPA
- Red Wine Barrel-Aged Brett Saison
We have also partnered with our friends at Herb's Bakery in Elgin to create three suggested donut pairings. We'll have three fresh types of Herb's donuts ready to pair with three delicious Stone beers. We suggest pairing:
- Punk In Drublic w/ a traditional Glazed Cake donut
- Vengeful Spirit IPA w/ a Raspberry Bismarck
- 2015 Anejo Tequila Barrel-Aged Xocoveza w/ an Apricot Bismarck
We'll run the donut pairing all day (until the donuts are gone). Chuck's Wood-Fired Pizza will start up around 5. Nick from Stone will be in around the same time. Our crack panel of judges will announce the costume contest winners around 8:15.
REMINDER: We're a 21-and-over, adults-only establishment. No matter how cute your wee ones are, you'll need to leave them at home.
Dates and time subject to change.