On Father's Day, join us for a private brunch featuring amazing coffee beers from Solemn Oath Brewery and delicious food from Nobel House.
For our third annual Father's Day brunch, we've partnered with Solemn Oath, tasted through more coffee than humans probably should and put together a great beer menu. The beer list includes:
- Lü - a crisp, clean and refreshing kölsch.
- Old Faithorn- an American Pale Ale w/ bright citrus, melon and tropical fruit hop notes
- Old Faithorn w/ Intelligentsia coffee
- Goat The Eunuch Dunkel w/ Kilogram tea
- Boubon Barrel-Aged Telegraph Scotch Ale w/ Intelligentsia coffee
On top of a tasty brunch prepared by Nobel House, your ticket includes your first Solemn Oath beer. We will be closed to the public from 11 am - 2 pm, so you'll have plenty of time to sit with the family and high-five Pops.
Adult Tickets: $35
Under 21 Tickets: $25
Kids 3 & Under: Free
All tickets are available in the Tap Room as of now. They're limited, so get here soon. We'll announce when we have sold them out.