It seems like only yesterday that we opened our doors here in Elgin, Illinois, but somehow it's been three years!
We would like to thank everyone who comes in for your support. We truly could not do what we do without you.
To celebrate, we're hosting a day-long party at the tap room on Saturday, August 26. We'll be tapping some stellar beers throughout the day including:
- Firestone Walker Barrelworks - Sour Opal
- Alter - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dan's Brown Ale
- Half Acre - Orin
- Half Acre - Double Daisy Cutter
- Dogfish Head - Oak-Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout
- Firestone Walker - Helldorado
...and many more, by our calculations.
We'll also be joined by our friends at The Roaming Hog food truck starting right when we open at noon.
Stop in and say hi, and bring some friends to introduce them to our establishment. The more the merrier!
**REMINDER** We are a 21-and-over venue. Leave the kiddos at home, with the grandparents, or a sitter.