We all have our things we do on the day after Thanksgiving, right? Some of us watch football in isolation. Some of us sleep in. Some of us wait in line for hours in the cold for things like TVs, toys, even alcohol.
At Plank Road Tap Room, we'll be celebrating some barrel-aged beers that a handful of amazing breweries have created! We'll open our doors at 2pm. Our friends at Toasty Cheese will be here when the doors open to serve you delicious sandwiches that aren't made from left over turkey.
The tentative beer lineup is:
- Solemn Oath Sybil's Revenge - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Black Saison
- Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Oatmeal Stout
- 5 Rabbit Hazelnut El Inigo Montoya - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter w/ Costa Rican Coffee & Dulce de Lece
- Revolution Markland - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Brown Ale w/ Vanilla & Cocoa Nibs
- Miskatonic Bell Witch - Bullitt Rye Barrel-Aged "The Revenant" Imperial Stout
- Off Color Blueberries Feel Pain - Wild Ale w/ Blueberry Juice, Fermented w/ Blueberry Yeast