We've been looking forward to hanging out with Allagash Brewing Company and we just set something up with our new friend, Samantha.
We floated some sweet ideas. We landed on a date. We decided to continue our run of long, silly, sometimes nonsensical event titles.
Here's what you need to know, for now...
- We are going to rack up some delicious (likely beautiful, since that's their thing) beers from Allagash, including:
- Black (Belgian-Style Stout)
- Saison (...Saison)
- Little Brett (Wild Ale)
- Sixteen Counties (Belgian Pale)
- James Bean (Bourbon Barrel-Aged Belgian Strong w/ Coffee)
- Fluxus (Saison w/ Ginger Aged in Oak Gin Barrels)
- The weather is looking great for the back yard.
- Bring food or order in. No food truck scheduled for Saturday.
- Feel free to bring extra lawn chairs and chill in the shade. Picnic tables may fill up fast.
We'll check back in with you with some details.