Join us for our Fall 2017 Viking Beer Dinner featuring five beers from Solemn Oath Brewery paired with one-of-a-kind courses by the fine folks at Nobel House from Geneva.
We'll be under a big tent (heated, if needed) behind the tap room for a night of great beer, food, and company. A welcome reception will begin at 6pm, with the first course served at 7pm.
The menu for the evening includes:
- Lu Kolsch as a reception beer.
- Kidnapped by Vikings IPA paired with...
- A Smorgasbord of Pickled Vegetables, Cured Meats, Smoked Fish, Spreads & Artisnal Bread
- Ravaged by Vikings Double IPA paired with...
- Lamb & Pork Meatball Stew
- Death by Viking Imperial IPA paired with...
- Venison Loin, Roasted Parsnips & Cauliflower, Foie Gras & Black Truffle Butter, Braised Rainbow Chard & Lingonberry Reduction
- Big Pern Bourbon Barrel-Aged Brown Rye Ale
- TBD, but it will be awesome.
Tickets include all five beers, four food courses, and a night of friends and fun. Don't miss out, they will go fast. RSVP now for $20 and pay the remaining $47 the night of the dinner.