One of the most common questions we hear is "how do I become a Worst Kept Secret Society (WKSS) member?" Well, look no further.
We have a few openings in our society, so when we open at noon on Saturday, October 7, we're opening enrollment on a first-come-first-served basis at the tap room. You must be present to enroll and there is a limit of one enrollment per person, so if your buddy or spouse wants in, they need to be present as well.
To celebrate, we're also tapping So Happens It's Tuesday, a sublime bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout from The Bruery.
The $50 annual fee includes:
- Individually numbered, platinum-rimmed glass that only you get to drink from
- A WKSS Year-Three baseball-style 3/4 sleeve shirt
- Advanced notice and access to our ticketed events, such as beer dinners, road trips, etc.
- Advanced pre-sales of our new merch before they're released to the public
- Special members-only receptions for our rare beer tappings
- Access to our members-only email newsletter with advanced news about events, new merch, etc.
Perhaps the biggest advantage of becoming a WKSS member is the camaraderie and friendships our members share. Most days, you can walk in and see a familiar face or ten in the bar. Come be a part of something special.