Plank Road Tap Room, Heartland Blood Centers,
and Perk N' Pickle Food Truck Present:
The Pints for Pints Blood Drive!
Saving lives takes courage. We're proud to present a fun and easy way to take the first step.
Join us on Tuesday, Sept 25 from 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM here at Plank Road Tap Room. For each pint of blood donated, receive a coupon for one beer (restrictions apply), redeemable that day or at a future date if you are unable to imbibe after your donation.
Perk N' Pickle will be here serving up tasty bites to help you feel better post-donation!
WHO CAN DONATE:
- Donor must be in good health and feeling well.
- At least 17 years of age.16 year olds are eligible provided they have written approval from a parent/guardian. (Note: must be 21 or over to enter tap room or beer garden)
- Must weigh 110 pounds or more.
- It is recommended to eat something within the four hours prior to the donation.
- Fever, persistent cough, sore throat or chest congestion disqualifies a donor.
INTERVAL BETWEEN BLOOD DONATIONS
- Must be eight (8) weeks between regular whole blood donations. Waiting period must be sixteen (16) weeks after double red cell apheresis: seven (7) days after platelet apheresis.
- Donors taking medications may be deferred from donating due to their underlying medical condition. Check with the Heartland staff for acceptability.
TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE U.S.
- Travel to certain parts of the world may be cause for deferral. Check with the Heartland staff to determine eligibility.
NOTE: We are a 21-and-over venue. Donators under 21 may donate blood but cannot enter the tap room or beer garden.